Canada

Weather: Cloudy with maybe a bit of sun Tuesday

Article content

Monday will be mainly cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of showers changing to 30 per cent chance of showers this afternoon. There is a risk of a thunderstorm. Winds will become northwest, 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High will be 20 C. UV index will be 4 or moderate.

Monday night will be partly cloudy with 30 per cent chance of showers and a low of 10 C Fog patches will develop overnight.

Looks like the sun might make an appearance on Tuesday with a high of 24 C and the humidex says 27.

Tuesday night, however, the clouds return with a 70 per cent chance of rain.

The rest of the week looks like the clouds are sticking around. Wednesday will have a 70 per cent chance of showers. Thursday has a 30 per cent chance of rain.

Friday and Saturday look to have a mix of sun and cloud.

The normal high temperature for this time of year is 22 C and the average low around 11 C.

Sunrise Monday was 6:30 a.m and the sunset will be 7:31 p.m.

Source

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button